write the correct future tense or present simple or be going to.
1. i (to finish) this work in to hours.
2. i don’t believe he (to do) such thing.
3. i (to cook) a very tasty dinner today.
4. i (to close) the door. it’s to noisy outside.
5. be careful, or pickpockets (to steal) your money.
6. he (to grow) the biggest pumpkin in this village.
7. give me more time. i (to explain) you everything tomorrow.
8. i think he (to allow) you to drive his car.
9. we (to swim) in the sea this time next week.
10. my favorite tv program (to start) tomorrow at 6 p. m.
11. if you don’t turn off the music right now, i (to call) the police.
12. by 7 p. m. be (to do) his homework for 4 hours.
13. at 2 p. m. next wednesday i (to visit) my doctor.
14. look up! this branch (to fall) down.
15. you don’t have a pen, do you? i (to give) you mine.
16. don’t be angry, i (to buy) it tomorrow.
17. by the time his mother comes home, he (to clean) his room.
he promised to come to the institute on wednesday at 2: 00. it gives me great pleasure to read your letter.
a. management(n.) manage (v.)
b. interview(n.) to interview (v.)
c. dissapearance (n.) disappear (v.)
d..robbery (n.) rob (v.)
e. illustration(n.) to illustrate (v.)
f.apology(n.) to apologise (v.)
g.application (n.) apply(v.)
h.theft (n.) to thieve(v.)
family 5. one day he\ she 6. it happens so that .. 7. in the end the main character which is great \ sad \ lucky \ happy. з. ы. эти предложения использовать не обязательно
school, dmiti in mathematics, physics, and geography but was not good at languages. in 1855 he graduated from pedagogical institute in st peterburg with a gold medal fo his 1856,he in chemistry. dmitri mendeleev's contribution to the world's science was was the first the dependence of the qualities of the elements on their atomic weight. he forecast that the gaps in the table of elements
would be filled in by elements whith yet. dmitri mendeleev was greatly honoured as a of academies in many countries. elements no 101 him.
will have been taking them? (active future perfect progressive) 3. two people (arrest) last night. two people were being arrested last night. (passive past progressive) 4. the computer broke down yesterday, but now it's ok. it (work) again. it (repair). the computer broke down yesterday, but now it's ok. it has worked again. (active present perfect) it had repaired. (active past perfect)
5. the man next door (disappear) six months ago. nobody (see) him since then. the man next door had disappeared six months ago. nobody had seen him since then. (active past perfect) 6. the room looked nice. it (clean). the room looked nice. it is cleaning. (active present progressive) 7. there's somebody walking behind us. i think we (follow). there's somebody walking behind us. i think
we are following. (active present progressive) 8. a mystery is something that can't (explain). a mystery is something that can't will have been explaining. (active future perfect progressive) 9. i'm sure that by the time we come to the theatre, all the tickets already (sell). i'm sure that by the time we come to the theatre, all the tickets already had been sold. (passive past perfect)