Исправить ошибки (в контексте предложения) в словах, которые обозначены скобками!
correct the mistakes printed in bold. explain your corrections.
1. we (will be waiting) here until he plugged in the laptop.
2. i forbid you to use the computer till you (have been) sixteen.
3 when sophia comes back next month, it (is) three years since she (was) away. 4.scientists (find) it difficult to cure many illnesses until the level of technology was improved.
5 she never uses her mobile when the battery (had been) low.
6 last week, sam (requires) a refund when he (discovers) that his 4 new digital camera (is) broken.
7 until you bought me a cellular, i (used) a land-line phone.
8 tomorrow tom (pay) the connection fee when he go to work.
32. "what we need is not threats but an offer to help." - he learned that
c) what they needed was not threats but an offer to help.
33. "i am an optimist." - he said
a) he was an optimist.
34. "stay where you are! " - they told him
a) to stay where he was.
35. "robert came to see me about once a month." - his mother told us that
c) he had come to see her about once a month.
36. "hostilities must be halted immediately." - we agreed that
a) hostilities had to be halted immediately.
37. "i saw helen in the office this very morning." - during his interrogation on march 17, he claimed that
a) he had seen her in the office that very morning.
38. "i believed in richard." - her excuse was that
b) she had believed in him.
39. "he'll try to leave the country." - the fbi suspected that
b) he would try to leave the country.
40. "we'll all be kept here". - the hostages feared that
a) they would all be kept there.
41. "you've got nothing to worry about." - they told me that
b) i had nothing to worry about.
42. "i can't concentrate." - i told her that
a) i could not concentrate.
43. "i'll be staying late at work." - ben phoned home to say that
b) he would be staying late at work.
1) there are different means of payment such as cash, cheque, purchase and hire purchase.2) we can see famous german firms in the local market. 3) food is an example of a single-use consumer good. 4) market oriented firms try to meet the needs of the consumers5) age distribution of the population and government policy affect the standing orders6) market is a form of relations between buyers and sellers7) you can demand this tv in the nearest shop.8) the unemployment will increase next year.
at his seminars)