Лайкну и выберу !
choose the correct preposition.
1. the tribe is famous (for/by) its customs.
2. the sad news came (like/as) a shock.
3. the yurt was full (of/with) children.
4. she was tired (after/between) her long walk.
5. people lived very differently (on/in) the past.
6. he loved his friend (as/like) a brother.
1)have you joined your friend's club? i haven't joined my friend's club yet but i'm going to do it.
2)have you seen those animals? i haven't seen the animals but i'm going to see them.
3)have they rebuilt the left wing of their house? they haven't rebuilt the left wing of their house but they are going to do it.
4)has she been to see the vet with her pet? she hasn't been to see the vet with her pet becouse the vet was ill.
5)have you arranged the party? i haven't arranged the party yet but i'm going to do that.
6)has she invited the scientists to the conference? she hasn't invited the scientists to the conference but she is going to do that.
you has to get up? 10)does your teacher have correct your homework?).
intended that, unlike the seven wonders of the ancient world, properties on the world heritage list will be conserved for all time.
6. i would like (he) to be my friend, but he is too cool. 7. susan expected (it) to start this morning.